French Champagne at Weddings is a totally neat idea, so in case you’re tempted to consider sparkling wine instead, here’s 5 reasons why you should choose French Champagne;
- Hopefully, you’re only getting married once right? So don’t skimp on the details! Would you wear a cheap looking dress, or choose a cake that was bought in a packet, or plastic flowers? Of course not! So don’t go for the cheap drink either! Genuine French Champagne at your wedding will cost you more, but it will be totally worth it.
- Your friends and family will really know you have style! Anyone can drink sparkling wine at any time, but the taste of genuine French Champagne is unmistakeable and no doubt you’ll get asked over and over “what’s this we’re drinking, it’s delicious!”
- No nasty chemicals! Cheaper sparkling wines that like to pretend they’re Champagne (but definitely aren’t) are often cheaper to buy, which means they are made cheaply too – often with low quality fruit and a wide range of additives including sulphates. This can seriously affect your big day because even 1 or 2 glasses of this stuff can give some people migraines!
- The bottles, brand and name provide added atmosphere to your celebrations! In addition, you’re supporting traditional, authentic boutique producers!
- Memories! You’ll (maybe) remember what you and everyone else was drinking, especially at the toasts! You might even want to save a few bottles for your tenth, or twentieth anniversary!